Monday, October 27, 2008

Ben's Photo Shoot

Ben had his first photo shoot a couple of weeks ago (again, courtesy of Sarah). These photos were taken when he was two weeks old. There were so many great shots, but here are just a few. I personally think he is the cutest baby ever, but I may be biased!

I think I love his feet the most (he has his daddy's feet - not as cute when they get bigger:-)


Yes, he does have eyebrows!!


He doesn't like being naked, so I had to help comfort him by letting him suck on my thumb. He is so tiny!!


Already sticking his tongue out, sassing his mom.




Calm baby :-)
I wish I could post them all!! We are hoping to do a family photo (with Chasey, of course) before Jordan leaves. He is growing so fast, I want to make sure we don't miss any of it!!


1 comment:

Cheyenne and John said...

He's absolutely beautiful!! I hope the separation anxiety has dwindled and you are enjoying parenthood! How's the work situation going? Have you started back yet?