Saturday, October 4, 2008

Proud Dad




Well, it's me again, Jenifer's priorities in order are feed the baby, clean the baby, sleep the baby, repeat, take naps. So I think she's a superwoman on how little sleep she is actually running on. Anyway, I'd told here I throw another post on here so what else would I put on here other than more pictures of Ben. He was a little jaundiced so he got a few reps on the Bili blanket (the glowing picture) The other two pictures are a random one of Ben and actually one of my baby pictures. I may be biased but I think he's a spittin' image. You could also probably argue that they both look like, well...babies.

Jordan out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ben is so beautiful!!! I love the pictures!!

Cheyenne and John said...

they must hand out the billi blanket alot out there... i saw Micah Cross sportin it too!! Love the pix, keep em coming!